Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free
Message: Major Step Forward – KWG Resources President Frank Smeenk

I had that same thought about time being short, to not only raise the capital, but to also complete the expenditure. As a KWG shareholder I want them to be able to make the payment and to be able to spend the additional $2.2 million dollars on the property or the previously spent $5.8 million will have been for nothing.

As a Bold shareholder, do I want things to fall apart and have the agreement terminated for failing to meet the terms and conditions? No, is my answer to that. KWG has much interest in the project and wants to see it through. Bold has some other interesting prospects elsewhere and would likely not continue work on Black Horse at this time anyway. And, as a Fancamp shareholder, I would love to see the property developed. Sounds like I have all bases covered if the ROF plans ever come to fruition. Too bad I am underwater on all three, LOL! Suspect that I am not alone though.

The management teams of Bold and KWG have a long history together. Cooperation should not be a problem. KWG wants to continue with work on Black Horse, Bold doesn't want to take up that responsibility and will want KWG to continue their efforts because they will still own 20%. So, your thought of an extension to the agreement to allow more time in spending the required $2.2 million is a good possibility in my mind because I think both companies would benefit from that.

It has been a long road with our ROF stocks. Cheers to all that have hung in there and hopefully we can all look back at it with a smile one day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply