Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

Unfortunately, it would appear this stock will not be moving for a long time yet.  For about 11years I have invested in the ROF thinking that surely the government et al would see the potential and get behind it.  However, that is not the case.  It is remarkable to me that such a great opportunity is being passed by.  

In my view, this project will be getting nowhere for at least 5 years or more  much more.  Until then we can expect companies like KWG simply issuing more shares, dilute the value for us old timers, so that the executives can get their salaries and keep the lights on.  Eventually, our hard earned investment becomes less and less.  

Anytime I hear "We will have X by Christmas..."  "We will be going on a trip to China with First Nations at the table...." "We have a patent that is going to increase value...." etc etc -- it reminds me of the Peanuts Cartoon "BLAH BLAH BLAH...."  

I can probably wait for 5 years and maybe longer but it sure is a discouraging place to put your money.  It simply is not worth it - at this rate.

Cliffs Natural Resources CEO Lourenco Goncalves made headlines in 2014 when said he had “zero hope” that the Ring of Fire would be developed in his lifetime.  In other words 50 years - “We are beyond the point of no return,” he said.  At the time I thought he was blowing off steam.  Now three years later - and with a do nothing Liberal budget today with absolutely nothing for the ROF - I am of the view Goncalves was right.  We now have about 47 years to wait.  I probably won't be around by that time.  I doubt KWG will be either - or if it is then the float share will be in the 10's of billions to pay for the Executives.  

It is now a desert - or a famine - but there is no cloud bringing rain on the horizon.  We are slowly ebbing away.  It is going to be a slow drawn out affair.  

KWG can do all the "mining minutes" it wants - it can have the special meetings it wants - it can do all of that but it changes nothing.  All of the hype of Investor Relations is simply that - hype.  Without Government approvals, without the First Nations - this project is done...........

End of my rant - I sincerely hope I am wrong - but I fear Lourenco Goncalves was right ..........

New Message
Please login to post a reply