Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

While I will grant you that KWG needs to raise a lot of cash to fund a mine, the issue for me is that of timing and integrity. We have an announcement with no information regarding the reasoning. The stock is allowed to trade with incomplete information. Other examples abound. For example.  KWG promises to include the First nations as equity partners and suggest $40 million dollars is set asside for this plan. There is no money in the treasury for this promise. Shares are approved at 300 to one for no apparent benefit to shareholders. The private placement is announced and then increased by a wopping 150 million shares. I wonder how you would feel as an exempt or accredited investor to consider you just spend 3million dollars on a share that has already lost half its value. And only three weeks later a prefered share may be available. The pp is closed according to a press release dated March 3 but the total share value on the KWG web site and on CSE site has not been adjusted upwards. The date of the meeting is delayed. We do not even have $150 000 cash to pay for a little feasible study. Shall we go further in the past.

Steady hands are required to keep the shareholders happy.

Problem with a prefered share. Shareholders like me do  not trust KWG board or management to print them and then be tempted to take the reigns with the Chinese or a bank or a hedge fund.  Even Noront having interest expenses is very dangerous to their long term future. KWG has avoided this up until todays press release. Will they be able to handle the difficult stuff when the little stuff is missing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply