Massive Black Horse Chromite Discovery

Black Horse deposit has an Inferred Resource Now 85.9 Million Tonnes @ 34.5%

Free

KWG Longs,

It’s been some time!  I hope everyone on the board is keeping well and safe.

Wondering if those on this board are following the Wyloo-NOT dance – interesting to say the least!

If Wyloo scores NOT 0.315, IMO they will get a steal…reminds me of the Spider days. 

Regardless, IMO, it’s tip of the iceberg (tip of the deposit?) given that securing NOT would be four Canadian acquisitions in the last few months.

In doing some diligence on Wyloo, seems they are looking for nickel and other like metals for battery and other tech-purposes given the rise of electric cars, phones, etc. 

They also have plans to lead the way on low-carbon mining and processing.  I can’t see how this will not lead them to KWG:

• Wyloo is openly talking about a “ROF metals hub” which would naturally suggest a review of ROF assets beyond those of NOT
  • KWG’s natural gas processing methodology fits nicely with Wyloo’s low carbon footprint declarations
  • Given Wyloo’s low carbon declarations, I can see the preference for rail over road which will again lead them to KWG/CCC
  • I know nickel and other like metals are critical for current and future tech, but I can’t see steel ever falling in desirability and in fact steel prices are at an all-time high       

Will be interesting to see what happens.  It Coutts thwarts the bid and Wyloo looks elsewhere for ROF assets or if they actually secure NOT and then look to consolidate the region.

Either way I can't see how KWG is not on the radar. 

IMO, some of the high volumes of KWG trading we saw January and February and the corresponding run-up in pricing from 0.005 to 0.030/0.035 is more than a coincidence. 

Looking forward to a hot summer?

My best to all KWG Longs,

Keep Digging  

New Message
Please login to post a reply