Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free
SH, I must admit, I know much less about Tyhee than I do Kimber.  I have made a substantial investment in Kimber, but will be looking at Tyhee in the next year, considering taking a position.  I have spent a great deal of time researching Kimber because Jim is much more intimatey involved with it than other companies, including, to the best of my knowledge, Tyhee.  He has made a substantial investment with Kimber, and will if necessary, bring all he can to bear on the situation in order to insure Kimber's success.  His resources are considerable. By that I am referring mainly to his intelligence, intuition and ability to flat out get things done.  He knows how to surround himself with wise advisors.  That's the sort of advantage I'm looking for in any investment.  Kimber as an investment can in some ways be viewed as less about gold and more about quality leadership.   Still, gold at 900 dollars an ounce is nice too.  What do you know about Tyhee? SB
New Message
Please login to post a reply