Free

As I write this note, 9:18 AM Pacific time, I see that the share price on great news (9th U.S. Circuite Court of Appeals rejects the opposition to construction of LAC's Thacker Pass Project) is a whopping 37 U.S. cents or 1.77%.  OK, it had been a little higher earlier this morning.

Obviously it will change more as the day goes on, however, anyone who might have expected something like a 10% or 20% quick rise in the share price following terrific news is again faced with the reality of disappointment.

This is just the same scenario we have seen again and again with LAC.  Some piece of what seems to be ignition quality ("Houston, we have Lift Off") type news followed by an anemic response in the market regarding share price.

What is it that must happen to get this rocket off the launch pad, eh?

Any hope that the final news, later this year, of the separation of LAC into two entities might be the ignition source is probably going to have the same result.  Fizzle instead of "Look at that Rocket Fly!"

It is going to take more than "Good News" to move this rock into orbit. We have to have genuine sales and revenue.

That doesn't mean I am pessimistic about the future, just cautiously optimistic and aware of the past while waiting to see sales and revenue, however long it takes.

JMO

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply