Free
Message: Lithium Royalty Corporation vs Orion Resource Partners... how did that Canadian legal battle relate to LAC and Thacker Pass?

Lithium Royalty Corporation vs Orion Resource Partners... how did that Canadian legal battle relate to LAC and Thacker Pass?

posted on Feb 28, 2024 06:46PM

What is most important to me, in looking back at last year's fanatical legal battle in Canada, is that these two corporations wouldn't have spent all the time and finances for expensive legal beagles to joust each other in court in Canada if there wasn't some promise of Gold (in this case lithium) at the end of the rainbow in Thacker Pass.

Yup, it is old news.  Old news I wasn't aware of until today.  Even though it happened months ago and I don't know who won this court battle it still signifies belief on the part of both parties in this contest that big money was to be made in the future from the eventual success of LAC at Thacker Pass.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-lithium-royalty-orion-court-thacker-pass-mine/

Lots of Legal "FOG" back last summer in Canada.  Still lots of FOG here in Northern Nevada re: LAC

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply