Welcome To The Maxim Resources Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Good BYE AUGUST and hello SEPTEMBER……….

I was informed that Maxim signed up to a new promotional website called Investment Pitch. I have been MONITORING this site and watching its growth. I glanced this morning and saw that Maxim is now preliminarily running on there promotional platform.

I believe Maxim is considering a new interview/promotional video to be displayed on this site as they are very much about video steaming technology geared to there targeted audiences.

If you care to look here is the link:

www.investmentpitch.com

-----------------

My comments:

We had a great trading week last…. In my opinion this is a direct result of three (3) MAIN factors. First the selling gorilla from Desjardins has subsided:

V 19 Desjardins NET SELLING = 599,000 (6months)
V 1 Anonymous NET SELLING = 5,473,000 (6 months)

Secondly, were approaching the long awaited developmental drill program in Trinidad to start exploiting the SIGNIFICANT discovery…and lastly, investors are returning after a horrific summer bear market with OIL & Gas stocks IN THE FOREFRONT leading speculations.

The potential company MAKER:

Trinidad:

Two years ago Maxim acquired 1,350 acres in the South Island Block, Trinidad. In conjunction with their partners – Maxim negotiated a 69% working interest (before payback) and a 41% net revenue interest there after.

In Aug 2006, Maxim and partners drilled a exploration well that came up with a significant multi zone discovery. The log results from testing yielded 3 pay zones with a combined flowing test rate of 722 BOED. The well only flowed 80 – 125 barrels per day as a direct result of the exploration PIPE diameter. These flow rates continue today and are FREE FLOWING with no mechanical aid.

Its my opinion, they received a preliminary drill approval for the EXPLORATION well and with the LARGE success of the discovery well - flags went up resulting in environmental impact requirements being required before any development drilling could PROCEED. Right around the same time, as the discovery, the Government of Trinidad implemented new Environmental Legislation resulting in the birth of a new governing body called the Environmental Management Authority (EMA).

This was a long drawn out process with several new guidelines and procedures being implemented that saw all companies having to resubmit (old or new) applications. It was new legislation and a new governing division which saw huge back logs as filing procedures/requirements where amended, changed, reviewed as the new governing body learned to craw to a walking pace.

It took a long time but March of this year 2008 Maxim received approval from the EMA that the environmental conditions had been met and was granted developmental permits.

Maxim now has permits to drill upwards of 47 wells with this application plus the approval to increase the above ground tank infrastructure and permission to run an inter-connection pipe line to connect to the main PIPELINE heading to the state run refinery.

Since the developmental approvals were received – Maxim raised some capital and has since purchased the casing pipe required to get the next phase of the planned developmental program underway. Looking at the latest financials – Maxim has spent over a million on infrastructure IE: Casing, tank farm fabrication, and interconnection piping.

Maxim is sitting adjacent to the Erin/Palo Seco oilfield, which has produced over 200 million barrels of oil. Maxim’s new discovery well suggests or indicates that this 1,350-acre block is part of the productive Southern Basin.

It’s my understanding the next phase will see 4 development wells being drilled off the existing platform infrastructure to commingle the upper two zones. The depths of these next wells are only 3,500 feet resulting in a quick turn around. Wells are estimated two take only 2 weeks from spud to tie in.

Maxim and its partners have learned a lot from this discovery well during the EMA approval waiting PERIOD…. they have reworked, and have tested all 3 zones repeatable – which has seen increased flowing tube pressures. I am looking forward to this experience transpiring into imminent success.

Once the announcement is made that the initial spud in the planned development drilling commences (SEPTEMBER) I think things will get very exciting and quickly…. The rig should remain on-site to drill, drill, drill….should have lots to talk about as he oil flows!

If you’re just tuning in – this is a quick snapshot of TRINIDAD operations and….

WHAT ALL US LONGS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR …………

Good Luck REGARDS,

Tommer3

New Message
Please login to post a reply