Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

Okay- I won't dissect everything you said, but here is a quote from your post:

"These are company's that are used to pump and dump. hmmmmmmmm. I would not put it pass them."

First of all...I didn't even respond to this, so I don't see how I 'jumped the gun.' But anyway, I stand behind what others stated and I really don't feel the need to repeat their responses.

All I can say is that they filed an 8-K to merge with another company. When it's going to happen, how it will all unfold and whether or not the newly formed stock will have long term value are questions that no one knows the answers to.

I understand that you have been 'burned before'- I am sure anyone who has invested in stocks...especially pennies, has been. However, anyone who has been should know to conduct proper DD before becoming involved with another company. Obviously, there have been twists and turns with this company that none of us could have ever imagined (although having to change the company name a few years ago was quite predictable!), but to the best of anyone's knowledge here, there has been no wrong doing by the company and they continue to communicate with shareholders to the extent they are allowed.

With that said, I can be as negative as the next guy- feels like we have been stuck on pause for way too long, but I have to believe they are doing the best they can despite the curveballs that have been thrown their way.

New Message
Please login to post a reply