Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

Hi Dizzy,

If I understand this correctly, since a merger didn't take place, we still own MTEK and its IP. The recent activity says we issued a non-exclusive license agreement for the IP, which means that MTEK shareholders still own it and there is compensation for it. The license agreement was paid for in a non cash deal and a transfer of 7M VOIS shares as payment for its use. What we don't know is, what are the 7M shares really worth to us if VOIS gains traction and does the 7M shares cover unlimited rights with an unlimited duration. I do not recall seeing anything in the docs that suggest an annual license fee/agreement. Seems to be very open ended.

I try to remain as optimistic as possible, mainly because we have no choice at the moment. I can tell you, this is not how I would have handled it as a viable company, should it had been my start-up. It is my opinion they have gone through great lengths to keep the shell game going which doesn't make me a happy shareholder at all. Brent likes to re-energize companies with name changes and strategies based on the next best thing and now we are act the point he is comingling his friends and his companies in an effort to keep it going.

If we really, really had something here (which I truly wish we do), Brent could very easily protect the IP and headset design with NDAs while shopping for capital. If it is as revolutionary as he says, then where's the big money piling in?

Brent, please change my mind with better communication and some REAL action!

New Message
Please login to post a reply