Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Perhaps the revelation by Leckrone that Gloria has used insider information ala Martha Stewart to trade PTSC shares and the fact that he recently caught Johnson doing something funny with a PDS deposit will cause these two useless chorizos to resign their seats on the board of director. Once those two are gone, the only one left to go will be Cliffy, and since he is kind of timid and easy to scare, all Leckrone has to do is sneer at Cliff and he will resign as the longest serving "interim" CEO. Cliff kind of reminds me of the guy with the big hungry dog and hot wife. Once the 3 amigoes ride off into the sunset on their burros, we can vote in our own team who will start making decisions which benefit investors and not themselves, causing an increase in shareprice.

Don't know if any remember the warning I issued many years ago that TPL/Alliacense was offering the following special: Buy the worthless fastlogic/coreflash patents for megabucks/Get the valuable MMP Portfolio Patents for FREE. As we are learning courtesy of the many pacers BaNosser has graciously provided, I have been proven right. We were being screwed by Leckrone starting with the SONY fiasco and continued and included Apple. Nasty man. The many bod apologists and their crony backup caused problems my way and I decided to take an extended sabbatical. However I have decided to come back and offer my opinion. Many cringe when they see my moniker (especially the 3 board members), but that is their problem, not mine. Same goes for any other agoracom member who does not like/agree with something I might say.....if you don't like what I write, skip my post and go to the next one.

I decided to make this a short post.

YoHombre

New Message
Please login to post a reply