Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Disregard the previous post by me and read this one.

I Listened to the entire hearing, thanks BaNosser.

My take is based on my experience trading bk companies and following the process. This is no different than all the other bk's I've been involved in over the years. The lawyers represent their clients best interest anyway they legally, and I use the term loosely, they can.

So here is my take. No particular order.

1. Leckrones attorney is a weasel, you could here it in his voice. He thinks he is smarter then the other attorneys but he comes off like a total b.s.er and the judge knows it.

2. The infamous list of 500 companies is one of the key pieces of leverage that Leckrone still has control of. When Leckrone's attorney stated that it takes over 2 hours to evaluate each company on the list it is a complete joke and the judge knows it and all the creditors committee reps know it. Problem is, that the legal system is a slow process.

3. There should be a push for the judge's suggestions to statiscally split the list without bias.

4. Leckrone will try more stall tactics but he is almost out of bullets, not saying there are not a few more months of stall opportunities but the end is in site. My guess is that the confirmation will take place late spring, I hope it's sooner.

5. I have to say, to my surprise, the ptsc attorney is sincere in my opinion to try to get ptsc the list of infringers so they can start going after the infringing companies. How this beneifts ptsc share holders is the question, but I am cautiously optimistic.

6. Follow the money, everyone involved in BK's is out to screw everyone else and put as much money in their pockets as possible.

7. I AM PUTTING THIS IN BOLD BECAUSE THIS COULD BE A VERY PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE SHARE HOLDERS CAN USE TO PROTECT OUR INTERESTS.

DRAFTING ANOTHER OPEN LETTER TO PTSC AND FILING IT WITH THE COURTS MAY PUT THE SCUM BAG PTSC BOD ON NOTICE THAT US AS SHARE HOLDERS ARE THROUGH WITH THEIR GAMES. SOME OF THE THINGS THAT COULD GO IN THE LETTER:

A. END THE RELATIONSHIP WITH LECKRONE COMPLETELY;

B. GET CHUCK MOORE INVOLVED WITH PTSC;

C. EXPLAIN AGAIN TO THE COURT WHAT A SCUM BAG AND DISHONEST PIECE OF DUNG LECKRONE IS.

D. LAY OUT THE POTENTIAL SEC VIOLATIONS THAT PTSC HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN OVER THE YEARS.

IF DRAFTED CORRECTLY I THINK THE COURT WOULD EXCEPT THE LETTER, IF THE LAW ALLOWS FOR IT, IF NOT, THE LETTER WOULD STILL BE ON RECORD AS DENIED BY THE COURT. IT WOULD STILL BE OF GREAT BENEFIT AND WOULD STILL PUT PTSC BOD ON NOTICE AND ALSO WOULD BE VALUABLE SHOULD SHARE HOLDERS DECIDE TO SUE THE PTSC BOD

I'm sure many others much more involved in ptsc and those who drafted the first letter to the court have many more ideas what could go in the letter.

I have a couple of questions for those more versed then me:

1. Can someone explain to me how much debt leckrone owes to the creditors and what happens to the revenue once they are paid off. Do the funds revert back to leckrone's control.

2. There was a mention by one of the attorneys that involved something about a chapter 7 potential filing.

Thanks again BaNosser for going through the effort of allowing those interested in to listen to the hearing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply