Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm not venting, like I mentioned before, thanks to biajj and a couple others who thoroughly explained the toxic funding that swartzy was involved in saved the day for me. I was all in (every investment dollar I had ) with the thought that if ptsc hit I would be able to quit the corporate world and trade full time thereafter. It happened and I was prepared when the infamous pump to 2 bucks was in play. It worked and allowed me to quit my job and trade full time, please understand I am not bragging but just thanking those that helped. Thank you again!

Many were not as fortunate and those are the ones I feel for. Yes, we are all adults and we are responsible for our trading actions but when the game is rigged it just pzzs me off.

I have had no stake of substance in this pos since then except for flipping for a quick buck over the years. I am in with a few at .005 for the fun of it but my days with ptsc ended in earnest after the pump to 2 bucks.

I still read this board often to stay abreast of what is going on.

I have pm'd many including yourself giving contact information to the lawfirm and lead attorney that I was involved with when I bought distressed debt/equity in wamu and how he assisted the equity committee.

Per your pm to me a couple of years back, you contacted him and he was not interested because there was not enough money involved and he would not take it on contingency. That is the common response I heard from those I gave the contact info to. Not surprising but it was worth a shot.

What I don't understand is why you or one of your associates did not persue this back in the day or for that matter now. I am sure with all the ptsc retail investors you could get enough funds to persue a lawsuit against ptsc if you could go back far enough to attach pohl and swartz to a lawsuit. The key would be to be able to go after swartz and pohl as well as the current bod.

Please understand this is not negative towards you or your sincerity to assist but with everything you know about what ptsc execs have done and with a little cash from retail ptsc shareholders for billing and a contingency agreement, can you see anyway that you or an associate of yours could make a nice amount of money , I would have thought it feasible.

Heck, I was involved in a bk situation of a publically traded company and we filed suit primarily claiming fraudulent conveyace and using a lawfirm in name only since my partner did most of the work in putting the suit together. It worked and we settled out of court for a nice roi plus the attorny was happy with his payout.

Since ptsc is now doa except for maybe a little mm pump now and again, I was always wondering what some of the old timers thought about this question. PM's welcome. What poster(s) do you think are ptsc bod plants or ptsc current or former board members. I think there are at least a couple of current or former posters.

Again, ronran, you have been very helpful in assisting many in their understanding of the patent legal issues etc.. thanks again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply