Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm an old timer who was fortunate that I read the tea leaves regarding ptsc and sold at 1.80ish, once biaj explained the scam with swartzy (can you say toxic funding).  A couple years later, I was also very close to getting Mayer, Brown and Platt (Name has changed since and I'm not going to spend the time to get the spelling right).  I always kept a small amount of shares and wanted to be the lead plaintiff in the class action against the scum that was the ptsc bod and executives.  Unfortunately, after several meetings with MBP they decided that it wasn't worth their time to persue the case.  I think I got close to persuading them but they eventually declined.  

On to the point, hallibut, what you are telling me is that you were offerred the ptsc job as prez and you turned it down.  So you were somewhat of an insider, not legally libel but in the know.  Just one question, did you sell at or near the 2$ high?

New Message
Please login to post a reply