Welcome To the Newstrike Capital Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Newstrike is a gold-silver focused exploration and development company, targeting known and historic mining districts in Mexico.

Free

That NR got my attention!

I've been buying lately.

Here's a great couple of lines from James West over the weekend...

For speculative strategies, I like the junior gold and silver explorers: Colossus Minerals Inc. (TSX:CSI) and Lago Dourado Minerals Ltd. (TSX.V:LDM) in Brazil, Continental Gold Ltd. ( CNL ) , Waymar Resources Ltd. (TSX.V:WYM) , CuOro Resources (TSX.V:CUA) and Seafield Resources Ltd. (TSX.V:SFF) in Colombia, Golden Reign Resources Ltd. (TSX.V:GRR) and Corazon Gold Corp. (TSX.V:CGW) in Nicaragua, Prodigy Gold Incorporated (TSX.V:PDG) in Ontario and Newstrike Capital Inc. (TSX.V:NES) in Mexico. The latter just announced an incredible 230 meter intercept at 7+ g/t gold.

The cool thing about the juniors is that the mainstream market is nowhere near this space right now. Case in point: when Newstrike came out with that hole, the stock blasted up to $2.30, which is an 87% increase from where we initiated coverage in January of this year, and the investment world is out to lunch. Here we've got a deposit that is shaping up to look like a $1 billion gold deposit, and the mainstream investment community is so utterly out to lunch, they don't see it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply