HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Like many others on this board, this is new territory for me as well - I have never owned a stock that has had such gains so quickly. Thus, I find myself reflecting on the comments/thoughts of many of the other posters on this board to keep things in context. What somone posted about VB and getting out early because he did not believe the SP could rise so quickly was certainly an enlightening post.

As the regulars know, I am a long-termer, so price fluctuations are not a concern to me - my track record at timing the market leaves much to be desired.

However, what I wondering right now is whether the upcoming news containing the assay results of the other holes is not already priced-in. The pictures released today will have served to reinforce the market's belief that the news will be good and at least consistent with what has been released so far. The jump today was surprising, and I am wondering if that was not a move to price-in the immediate future news given the evidence of the photos.

If that is true, it is possible that we might see a sell-off when the news is released, since it will be a while afterwards before we get more drill results. Any thoughts?

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply