HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: take control of your shares and how to fry the short sellers

Agree about the barriers... which is what makes unique situations like this diffcult to assess and handle in the early stages... You are dealing with a different reality where the previous, or old, barriers are no longer relevant...

Therefore, as a case in point, my old target with NOT based on WL was $10 - $30/sh.... I was holding on until that range and then planning on  making a decision about what to do based on what sort of results the various projects were producing.

However, now I've tosssed all that out the window an have embraced the new reality. Some posters are still emotionally attached to WL, and believe me I still place significant value in it, but the bottom-line is that DE is far more prospective and is the new NOT darling... Things have changed.

I fully expect NOT to be trading +$10/sh by the end of this year and if NOT-07-05 proves to be as good as the indicators suggest it will, then my new range for NOT will be $30-$70... But I need to see #5 results first.

Btw, what the range of $X-$Y means to me is that, assuming everything advances according to the intitial expectations and assumptions that caused me to invest in the first place, then I will not consider selling until the stock is trading in that range - no matter what. Thus, if we continue to get good results from WE that are consistent with my expectation of what WE will become, then I will not consider selling anything until we are in that range - and I emphasis 'consider' and 'until'. 

Frankly, I simply do not understand why anyone would consider selling at this juncture... To me its almost illogical, but that's just me... I have slept soundly every night.

If DE were to flop (very unlikely), then I would revert back to my old WL expectations.

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply