HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Paul Van Eeden

posted on Sep 21, 2007 09:31AM

I have been listening to Paul long enough to know that he is not worth listening to...

I subscribe to people like John Kaiser, who recently provided several good write-ups on the the McFauld's Lake action for his subscribers even though he missed the boat... He also says that Van Eeden is not worth listening to... I listen to Kaiser and he has made me a lot of money, despite his failure to recognize NOT early on when I mentioned it to him in December. These guys do not get it right all of the time.

At any rate, one needs to VERY wary of many of the guests that are on BNN, particularly guys like Van Eeden. These guys have an agenda when they get on these programs, and do not let anybody tell you otherwise. I highly suspect that Nemis thought the better of being on TV with Van Eden and bailed - Van Eden was not in at the early stages with NOT, so he will try to discredit NOT anyway he can, either purlely due to sour grapes, or to try and shake tree enough to get in.

However, you will not know he is in until he wants out, which is when he would appear on BNN and proclaim greats things about NOT with a high degree of smugness.  

Trust your instincts and the conclusions you have drawn about NOT so far, and forget about Van Eeden.

And.... DO NOT SELL!!!

Regards,

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply