HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Smoke and mirrors is my take on what Van Eeden has published. Conspicously absent from the analysis is that fact the DE does not have not be nearly as big as VB to be worth the same amount upon discovery...

And as Fairchij points out, the discussion of NOT-07-05 is misleading as it conveniently fails to mention the full intercept of minerlization.

I stand by my earlier opinion... They missed the boat and now they are going to downplay it - sour grapes. They make shake the tree enough to get the SP low enough for entry point (shorting it on the way down), but I doubt it - the retailers are  not in control of this thing, the institutions are, and I am sure most of them do not rely on Van Eeden for investment counsel... 

Although Van Eeden thinks he is legend in his own mind, this is too big for 'even' him. He is taking a gamble that DE will fizzle so that he can later to proclaim to the market how he was right and the market was foolish... Classic Van Eeden... If he is wrong, he will downplay his earlier comments and stress that he did not say DE could not become a world class play, but rather only that the market was ahead of itself when he made his negative comments.

The more I see from this character, the more I think there are some serious, and not so covert, efforts to manipulate this thing.

Do not let them fool you... They want a piece of the action. 

DO NOT LET HIM ROB YOU OF YOUR SHARES... DO NOT SELL!!! 

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply