HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

... although I appeared on TV stating the contrary. I have to emphasize that I in no way support AG's handling of this matter with respect to the legitimate (as opposed to the fake) posters. I am disappointed by the way various posters were treated by AG in this matter and I do not buy the 'for legal reasons' excuse, as it does not justify the less than professional way the matter was handled both publicly and behind the scenes.

Forget the we are a community - everbody makes mistakes sugar-coating - and everbody kiss and make-up stuff... It was a very stupid thing thing to do and the guy should be fired. This was a serious offence, and AG's reputation and credibility has suffered.

I also think its time that AG returns to focussing on the business of investor relations - leave to the shareholder activism to those who do not have business with the targets of their activism... Trust me, and in case it wasn't obvious, targeting your clients is very bad for business.

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply