HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My prediction

posted on Jul 17, 2009 12:36AM

Short term, we will see steady increase as more and more people want in on this great, undervalued company, probably hit $1.90 tomorrow. Once news is released about hole 49, we will quickly run up to $4-5 range within 2 weeks and once everything sinks in about this being the real deal, we will see around $10 per share near the end of October. The only caveat I will put on this is if the world markets have a huge pull back, otherwise, we are flying. Why anyone would sell right now unless day trading is beyond me. We have crossed the proverbial infrastructure hump and that is the reason we are running...a mining camp in McFauld's lake there will be!!

I love Clarus!! They had bought 3 times in small amounts in the last 2 months while doing their DD. Now they see the run up yesterday. This forces their timetable. They set up a meeting with Noront to confirm their DD, they are happy with the results and they start pourring money into NOT shares. They represent some of the best in the institutional world and have the talent and money to do things right...and they picked Noront go heavy on. How can anyone accuse NOT to be a pump and dump? Just blows my mind what they get away with on SH...and who gets f@cked, the retail investor who cannot see thru the BS!

Apparently Sprott held a meeting with Wes Hanson today. They may be the next company to jump in and start accumulating shares. The other nice tidbit I got today was that the NR that quoted JH as saying hole 49 had significant massive sulfides was originally written to say spectacular massive sulfides!!

The lid has popped on Noront, the manipulators can not longer control this as bigger boys are coming in and the rules have changed.

Congrats again to all those who believe in their DD-knowledge is power!!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply