HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Okay... Just checking. I have also spoken with him many times and have also met him. Holding on to your shares is the best coures of action, and that is what I have done, but not because he told me.

However, if NOT had not accidentally drilled it BHEM hole in hundreds of metres of mineralization below E1, that they were not expecting to be there by their own admission, as certainly they would have drilled it earlier, and they had found no other nickel deposits and the stock stayed at less than a $1.00, what would you have thought then? This could have just as easily happened you know. Think about it, the have found no other eagles until now, and to be honest, what Nemis told me several time about E2 and what they believed never panned out.

As nice of man as Nemis his, he cannot know as much as you think he does, nor always be right. Blind belief is dangerous... Evaluate for yourself.

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply