HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I do some musing too!

posted on Aug 20, 2009 09:26AM

Wes Hanson, Noront's CEO, states, "we are delighted to have Mr. Davidson join our Board. His depth of experience and contacts in the industry will assist Noront as it transitions into the next phase of development. We welcome Mr. Davidson and look forward to his valued input as the newest member of the Board.

Well that nails it. Noront is going to mine. I sure hope they have a big brother in the back room although it appears that Noront has a very G relationship with IFM.

Wes has just returned from South Africa. I do not believe in coincidence. IFM was bought to my attention some time ago. I posted this info and have discussed it but things petered out and the trail went dead.

Now IFM is back IMHO and I doubt they will just be consulting.

The big picture:

Cliffs is in the ROF. FWR is going to mine. There is no doubt about this issue. Cliffs is doing a lot of work already. They have corridors now? This tells me that they are serious about the chrome. Cliffs DD is done re this issue. They have taken the plunge. So as far as FWR goes it's just a wait until payday.

Another Major. IFM. So we could safely say the IFM has more than just an interest in the ROF.

The big question will be " who is behind them"? Is there a Major Major in the wings not showing a hand or is it these 2 plays themselves. Are the big boys waiting for the work to be done before stepping over these two players?

Stay tuned. Hopefully e will hear something from that Luncheon. I know one thing for sure. Everyones is aware of the terrible question period of the last meeting. I would bet a lot that many are ready to ask the questions and not take no for an answer.

Good luck to all today especially those of us fortunate enough t be attending the Luncheon.

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply