HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Gotta say...

posted on Apr 06, 2010 09:36PM

it's been a long time coming - the publicity and recognition that the ROF and Noront is starting to recognize.

We matter. We really matter!

Many of us who have believed and who have been intimate with this story from the get go, could not understand why NOT and the ROF seemed to fly under the radar of the populace. In hindsight, it is understandable as even now the story is in its infancy and a couple years ago, it was embryotic.

It really is quite refreshing and exciting to see so much attention finally start to come our way. I might add that "start" is the operative word. More eyes are now on the ROF with many more yet to come. More and more will see announcements of various exploration companies drilling programs and exploration updates. More and more will see exploration results, new discoveries, expanded resources etc. More and more will be looking to get a piece of Canada's next major mining district. (pretty happy that I have my share already)

During the last couple of years, there have been many a naysayer spewing reasons why the ROF and Noront specifically will not be feasible. Slowly but surely, these naysayers are getting full - of crow I might add.

Mr. Hanson et al know full well that the magnification factor has been cranked up. What better time to show all those eyes that lay in wait just how big that elephant is below the 1,200 metre level.

Cheers everyone,

Milsy1

Note: It would be nice if one of the other area plays (ie FNC, TBM etc) could help NOT and the ROF in general by pulling some stellar results. Go ROF exploration companies Go!

New Message
Please login to post a reply