HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

moderator andy ? had john kaiser and a mickey ?, editor of the mercenary mining report and they gave their picks and then answered emails. nothing of the rof was hilighted although andy did allude to the rof through one of the mentioned companies but kaiser said this company's property in bc was the area of interest. andy looked glum at that response. now that i recall, i think cliffs was mentioned with this smaller company, with the possibility of clf buying it.

mickey commented on zen, i believe a stock mentioned here SOMEWHAT, and also fdr, which has an interesting holding in sweden. you can look up the call letters to see the possible reaction his comments have possibly had on today's trading.

kaiser was asked about any 'metal' he thought would be in the news and he mentioned scandium? he also mentioned a company with that interest but i didn't catch the name.

all the companies mentioned, 9 or 10, were listed on the vancouver exchange.

lots of talk of chinese interests lurking at the pdac.

and i think i saw wes in the background by the escalator, watching as the 3 were doing their interview. i think it was he, possibly. or maybe just a lost soul wanting some easy national footage for his library.

New Message
Please login to post a reply