HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It seems you have taken an instant dislike to my presence. oh well too bad for me I guess. Or maybe it's too bad for you

For the record, I never once said I was here for quick riches and nothing I posted yesterday is untrue. I suppose you are referring mostly to my post on "price action" which I recanted. If one the hub leaders wants to delete it and all the responses I would welcome that.

As I didn't elaborate, my reasons for saying that were purely technical and have nothing to do with the fundamentals of NOT, which are very good. Technically the price range of 22-26 cents is historically significant and in the absense of new material information that would change that, the price "could stay in that range or drift lower". However in the interests of "not clogging the board" as DJJE pointed out, I recanted the remark as the comment and reason for it really means nothing to those who already own shares and are patiently waiting for good news.

Regardless of whether I introduced myself or not before posting, I don't think my "welcome" would have been much different, quite honestly, as every board has many different egos. Every board has sceptics, which isn't a bad thing, so it really doesn't matter how one "joins" a discussion. it always seems to be a rough beginning. Such is the way with bulletin boards.

When I research companies I look at both the positive and the negative. From my experience from following exploration and development projects over the past 9 years, nothing ever happens the way it's expected and it always takes at least twice as long as most people think, especially in the current environment. My posts will reflect that and you might not always like what you read.

I can live with that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply