HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Very sad indeed. "K" gained a high level of respect from all of his many virtual or personal friends. He will be missed and longly remembered... K was a true believer of Noront since long ago. I would not betray him in posting an excerpt of a PM exchange dating back from July 2010...

"FWIW, I have only 2 investments remaining in the ROF, with no intentions at the time to add to them. By far the biggest one is NOT, for obvious reasons. It is the most advanced exploration play there with the greatest land holding, and 6 drills in operation at this time. The porential for them to be the next big hitter far outweighs any of the others who simply are not drilling at the moment."

I think that we will soon experience that he was (again!) right!!! And we will bear a smiling tought for him!

Sincere condolences to "K"s family and friends.

GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply