HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
"Have to think its a double from here when we get the Ontario funding? Ideally, I hope the Feds match at a later date to maximize the momentum. Finally, exciting days ahead, I've held for four years!"
I would expect an upward turn if they come out with positive strokes, but also expect the downturn with no response from the Feds followed by a voting down of the budget and the following election. The opposition(s) are looking to score a win and Hudack wants it so bad he's wetting his pants and will say anything/do anything to get a taste of the big chair. It doesn't matter how good the budget is, the Cons. want to rule the sandbox and the Feds won't back the ROF until they've given their juniors a chance to command the helm. The problem is the instability. The heavy investors won't be getting in until someone, who's going to be there for a while puts the bucks on the table and says "gett'er done!" Just my opinion. It's unfortunate that politics is such an impediment to getting things done....but there ya go.
New Message
Please login to post a reply