HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Largely I agree Sum:
Assuming that there will be a specific $ amount for the Ring mentioned in the Ontario budget and it is defeated then our sp should take an upward spike only to return to near present.

Because it is expected that the buget will be defeated that may be the explanation why the Feds have not yet commited any $ amounts. I do not expect a Federal commitment just after. Harper is probably hoping that the Conservatives will get control of ontario and only then it will be appropriate for Feds to show their hand.

Should the Liberals prevail in the election then I expect the Fed kitty for the Ring will be much later and a bit smaller. With a smaller federal contribution Ontario will have to contribute more. Hence more cause for delay from a limited budget. And I expect that after the Ontario win the budget after the election will be different from the one that is about to be proposed and defeated on May 1.

My point:
Do not get your hopes inflated by the coming budget because it is very conditional.

Ditto:
"It's unfortunate that politics is such an impediment to getting things done."

New Message
Please login to post a reply