HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Registration time for the 6th ROF Golf & Entertainment Showcase !

Dear Mr.Mrs,Mis lol

Your verbage output about the golf ternament and remind one of a teenager that has no respect for his/her parents.

As your profile reads you have been with this forum for less than a year, may I be so bold,as to explain to you (a neophye) that most of us have been with this forum for a VERY long time have lived ,loved and cried with ALL companies in the ROF.

Although I used to golf( I don't any more) it is a very good format to meet other people with the same aspirations as you (in general) have !! This get together has been a happening for many years and gives people a chance not just to meet other shareholders and the leaders of the companies that we hold. Yes you are right that at the tournament there is a bit of "smoozing" with the CEO's and perhaps get a few tidbits of "off the records" and pass this on to this forum.

If you don't want to read anything thing else except the ups and downs of OUR stock please stay off this forum and stay unaware of news and other information.

Your mundane comments are not needed........

Regards,

Dennis

KYSOTI

New Message
Please login to post a reply