HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

We have to stop thinking in terms of the BIG picture. Gravelle and the billions is the BIG and that is developement of the ROF and Chromite by truck/frieghtcar load and 10 years and, etc..

Noront is the little picture to keep in mind. Nickel at negative cost to mine and Pms by the bucket load to more than pay for the cost to mine, and an EA process approved by Dec 31 of this year and actual shovel in the tundra East/West road construction starting the day after the EA approved and NOT being on schedule to be a mine beginning of 2017 and the Liberals needing only to provide a nod and some chump change to be able to say they started the ROF infrastructure project on time as promised.

The BIG picture is hazy and long term. The little pic. is very bright and happening right now, imo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply