HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I would like to applaud you for the Ring of Fire speech you gave the other day in the Ontario Legislature. I only wish that all MPPs shared the vision you have of a more prosperous and proud Ontario. Unfortunately, I fear your efforts to persuade the governments to move faster on developing the Ring of Fire may be similar to the old one step forward, two steps back scenario. Maybe if your efforts were directed to educating the Ontario public you would have more success and support rather than with your colleges or counterparts, who should already understand the Ring of Fires importance. If MPPs do not understand the Ring of Fire's potential by now, then they truly need to rethink where this provinces' priorities should lie.

Thanks to your speech you have shown me something I rarely see in a member of parliament, which is a deep pride and recognition for Ontario's people and their past accomplishments, as well as a compassionate concern for their future. Again, kudos to you for standing on guard for both Ontario and the Ring of Fire, and for not using any cuss words during your speech, because with the frustration both you and I feel over the lack of progress and common sense given to this matter I am sure a few come to mind. Keep up the fight, for I am proud to see MPPs like you actually exist.

Respectfully,

New Message
Please login to post a reply