HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I say Sum, be carefull whom you listen to per:
"you may have heard significant and growing rumblings that we're in for a market correction at the least...so some say."
Some others say otherwise.
First - Correction is to something gone wrong, so is the marker over priced?
I say not by a long shot.
What it reallky means is that there are powers who will knock down the markets for their own purposes. But that is temporary, very temporary.
What will happen in some unknown future is a Correction to this manipulation.
If you look at the charts you see many instances of past corruption of the markets.

I consider stocks such as Noront ( because of the very valuable nickel ore ) as a very good hedge against this manipulation.

You say gold, well I agree ( particularly bullion as safest ) But consider silver an even better hedge due to undervaluation and shortage relative to gold. Stocks of both are not as safe but should render better profits.

Question is: When?

US dollar is too weighted with debt. Canadian dollar is purposely depressed by BofC to maintain Ontario jobs and easy sell of Alberta oil to US.
So "When" will happen once the US and western Europe is empty of precious metals and their paper equivalents are no longer accepted. When it happens it will be an economic WW3.

Do not take my word, I am no authority but consider subscribing to Dialy Pfennig ( no cost) whom I consider an authority.
Chuck Butler of EverBank World Markets
St.Loius 1-800-926-4922 http://www.dailypfennig.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply