HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Why all of this discussion about chromite on this forum at this time?
Our management has said that the company's interest now is nickel ore and chromite is at least a couple of years away.
All this chromite talk serves to distract from our main interest. What other interest we have now is the Development Corp. The Development Corp. was created to develop the necessary infrastructures, so why talk about it becoming also a mining corporation.

Next consolidate Chromite? Then why not consolidate all the mining companies in the Ring?
Great in an ideal world, but from our experience of the last few years things have been far from ideal.
Really next is approved EA followed by all season road.

But if we give 50% of the seats in the corporation to Matawa ( I will not even go there for NAN) then you can kiss your investment dollar good bye for at least a few years because as implied they would have a veto on just about everything. And are they really entitled to a veto on strength of treaty or usage rights?

Webequie is about 75 straight line kilometers from the Ring but the following, Eabametoong 180 Km, Marten Falls 150 KM, Neskantaga 130 Km, Nibinamik 140 Km. So I fully understand that Webequie being the closest, has some claim on the area but the remainder? That is a stretch of appeasment.
We are already vetoed in a way if I am reading the comments from some of the more distant ( i.e. suspected have not, hence griping) communities.

"they would be compensated for every ton of chrome that comes out of the ground with royalty payments." So you From_Sudbury say that they own the chromite?
They will get cheaper power and transportation access, hence just about everything will cost less and topped off by jobs, so we would also give royalties to all Matawa members?
Sounds like they get to benefit more than me an investor ( call that a low level financier or owner).

In that case I want my cake and eat it also.

The governments already fund a lot of their needs and they are greatfull? IMO, funding more will not improve relations but set further precedence for increased demands.

On most items I agree with Goldhunter, but want to add that we should be talking more about infrastructures and our impending nickel mine while the frequent talk of chromite belongs more on the other company's forums. They do not have much else going for them in short time, we do.

Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply