HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

And while all the attention is on confusion and controversy related to Chromite, Cliffs, gov't and FNs, our share price actual is going backwards. I re bought traders at .41 on Friday/Monday replacing more that what I sold earlier at .64. Not bragging becasue I never planned that to happen. It happened becasue we are not promoting Noronts approved EA by end of 2014, e/w permanent road shortly after and a Nickel and metals mine by 2017. Trust your comapany, trust your mgmt. to move this forward. They have been working towards this very singular objective for years. We should be promoting Phase I and certainly not looking beyond it at a more distance and abstract Phase 2. Btw, our Phase 1 success will put us in the drivers seat come Chromite time. Noront leads in ROF.

New Message
Please login to post a reply