HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I put in the words of Noront and Ring of Fire in the Title view..for the reason that the folks doing Google searches for the words Noront or Ring of Fire will get this post delivered to them.

I posted a comment to this Financial Post article under the name ROF Girl. I got the words:

"Hold on, this is waiting to be approved by Financial Post."

MY post was not approved. Shame on you Financial Post. What happened to free speech???

You can read my Unapproved post below.

http://business.financialpost.com/2014/09/16/ring-of-fire-development-plans-spurred-by-ontarios-outrageous-energy-prices/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FP_TopStories+(Financial+Post+-+Top+Stories)&__lsa=6d1b-5b1d

Join the discussion…
  • in this conversation
⬇ Drag and drop your images here to upload them.
Post as ROF Girl
Be the first to comment.
  • ROF Girl a minute ago

When you notice
    that Hedge funds own a chunk of many of these publications...you start to
    understand.

You understand why
    you are led to believe that the Ring of Fire is all about Chromite and smelters
    and expensive hydro and years away and bla bla bla.

It amazes me (I
    say this sarcastically), that there is never mention of Noront Resources who is
    a primary player in the Ring of Fire with a Finished EA that was submitted to
    the MOE last December. This is the ONLY EA in the ROF that has been submitted.

They have a
    fabulous nickel/copper/platinum/palladium discovery. They also have tons and
    tons of chromite...but logically prefer mining the more lucrative stuff while
    the longer term chromite talks continue.

It's funny how
    media will lead you to believe the Ring of Fire is years away...yet..forget to
    tell you about Noront's timeline and Eagles-nest discovery in the Ring of Fire.
    They don't wish to tell you that the real cost to mining Noront's nickel is
    minus 70 cents when you apply nickel and PGM credits...

I doubt this
    comment will even be allowed to come out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply