HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Noront Resources Provides Update on Eagle's Nest Mine
Total absolute nonsense and infighting by so many sides and governments that can't get their act together man up and make some worthwhile decisions because they "want to get it right". If this is the stage we are now at, wake me up in 2020. the deputy""-- the deputy Tut tut Deputy:- Your sounding like Marshall, the arch enemy of the righteous left golfer poster and some other people and their parliament "Majority . The Noront NR revised EW alternative route via its all- seasons road through Martin Falls, i(t's construction permitting partner), was a brilliant private sector move to force an as yet to be made by those "getting it right Wynne liberals and their wishful sheep followers. To be fair, the two day old ON source?, announcement that five ontario ministries were going "to work together" to "forward" the ROF in some undisclosed manner, was unexpected. The problem is still no permit decision from Wynne and fear of the FN economic blackmail. Despite all the strategic leadership shown by Alan Coutts, Paul Semple and their teams, no permitting decisions EA progress have been made by the half dozen ON ministries for the past 3-5 years. But they're now "working together" to " get it right.". It's heartwarming that the people who voted her in are not worried and playing golf today. Permits need to be announced in two weeks or the FS schedule will be modified.
New Message
Please login to post a reply