HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Report from the 6th Annual ROF Golf Classic & Executive Dinner

Thank you to all who attended our great event on Saturday. It was a huge success !! I personally think (and others agreed) that it was the best one yet.

It was attended by the founder & CEO of Agoracom, George Tsiolis, Paul Semple & Colin Webster of Noront, Elaine Finlay & Rodger Roden of Bold, Stephen Stewart of Minerx Inc., several prominent & popular posters here on Agoracom and some great personal friends of mine and others who attended.

The golf course was in superb condition and provided a stiff challenge. The weather was awesome and we baked in the sun out there. And the food at Royal Woodbine was absolutely fantastic !!What a great spread !Everyone enjoyed the meal and the hors d’oeuvresimmensely. The roast beef was excellent !

And the entertainment was a big hit, thankfully, as my own band performed for the guests and we did a good job. Ended our rockin’ set with Whole Lotta Love, to the pleasure of many guests.

And we finished the night off at a party in Larry Hoover’s suite at the Sheraton, that was enjoyable and lively.

Great day & evening, terrific venue and wonderful group of people that attended. We hope that this can happen all over again next year with even more in attendance and at the same venue, Royal Woodbine.

Thank you !

Strato Events Int’l.

New Message
Please login to post a reply