HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Report from the 6th Annual ROF Golf Classic & Executive Dinner

Ken,

Thank you so much for putting this wonderful event together.

My daughter, Kaitlin and I had a wonderful time and every detail was perfection.

You put a tremendous effort into making sure everyone had an amazing day.

The company, Food, Band, beautiful setting...yum yum yum.

I felt emotional when I met up with the Noront Agora folks... ..you,Karen, IrishIIII, Hoov, Corndog, Repairman, DJO, George etc.

I've know some other people in my life a lot longer...and see them more frequently..but the bond I feel when I meet up with fellow Agora Noront-sters..is unexplainable.

I'm not normally a huggy squeezy person.

Saturday night I hugged, squeezed and had I been strong enough... I would have snuck up behind up and picked you folks up and swung you aroung...you know what I mean.

I've only kissed three women on the lips in my life..my mother, sister, and my daughter.

I have another to add to the list......(Irish1111).

Irish you are an absolute doll. When you enter a room you immediately warm it. Your charm and hospitality is like no other. And ..my.... do you dress well...you stylish little slip of a thing!!!!

And if you are reading Phil...thanks for the wonderful conversation and for recommending the book... The Ascent of Money...to my daughter...she and I will read it.

Paul Semple looked wonderful and I had a moment to speak with him. The company is working very very hard with government. They are pushing ahead to build a mine..and will accomplish this. He gave me his Noront t-shirt that was being given away as a Golf prize. The t-shirt has a beautiful picture on the back of it designed by the winning artist from Webequie. It's a t-shirt that is too beautiful to wear and needs to be put in a shadowbox and displayed....which I will do. I appreciated it very much.

Ken, count us in for next year.

Many Cheers,

Ingrid

New Message
Please login to post a reply