HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Infrastructure, or lack of, means as much of a difference as we were with and without a blockade by the natives.
Just look at the life of a mine chart and note the valley between discovery and production. The cause of that valley is lack of infrastructures such as mines, transportation, communication and power, and of course it also means the lack of cash to pay for them.

Once the confidence arrives that such infrastructures will happen, they do not need to exist by then, enough that permits and financing is arranged without any expectant incumberences, the share price flies.

By the time the mine is operational most of the sp gains are usually there. What adjustments in sp occur afterwards is due to the actual profitability of those operations, ex. metal prices, strikes, etc.

Just my observations. Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply