HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Cliffs Natural Resources retreats from failed Canadian investments

The only similarity that we have with Cliffs is that we both are in the Ring, have chromite and there is no infrastructure to the Ring.
Other than that we are completely opposite, if you do not mind my biased opinion.

First is that we are not just chromite, that is a side issue for us that will be taken up at a later date when proper infrastructure arrives.
First and foremost is that we have a great resource in the nickel ore and that we are on a good track towards it's development. Granted that we are ham strung up to now until we get the EA approval.

Once the EA is approved, and I mean it will be, question is when. Ideally it should be by end of this month so that we do not have any serious delay to this winter season.
However even if it means next year and this winter's construction is a write off, the EA will be approved.
We will get our road access. Our mine will be built and we should be first to produce and be cash positive.

"how does that make US look ?"
Still great, but am nervous that we are a prime target for take over with our present sp.
Anyone with an inside track into favourable news for the Ring could jump the gun and take us.

Just look at some of the previous posts here. - China is buying and building infrastructures in a time that others, like Cliffs, are bleeding.
Why? you ask.
Well grass hopper, resources are cheaper so savy investors per China, buy good assets that are appearingdistressed.
We have some of that appearance because when mud flies some of it gets stuck on you, correctly or not.

Note, some are buying our shares and we are presently up 23% from the low that was 26 cents on 18th. Sp reversal was destined to occur but why now?
Savy investors lead the charge before the masses.

Pull up a chair RG, loosen your suspenders, have a glass of Merlot ( brewsky if so inclined ) with me and relax per your name sake.

Am as loose as ever, Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply