HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

ED, I remember Paul Martin he was the one who lost the Liberal leadership to Jean "choker" Cretien and became his Finance Minister.

Under his leadership as Finance Minister he did indeed build up a surplus but at what costs:

Cut back major transfers to all provinces;

Reduced spending on most social services with a major effect on the poor;

Froze increases on the rest of the social services ;

AND BEST OFALL INCREASED TAXES ACROSS THE BOARD

It is easy to have a surplus when you have more coming in than going out!....especially with increases from the west and the oil boom and the auto industry in Ontario which he subsidised ( ask Linda Stronach).

He then became Prime Minister in 2003 but was plagued with the "sponsorship scandal" in which the LIBERALS where accused of syphoning off monies to themselves and their supporters which led to a probe by the R.C.M.P.

He then lost the next Federal election to Harper in2005/ 06

I hope this clears up some of my errors??

My problems is NOT with theFederal Liberals but with the dog and pony show with the Provincial Liberals ...

P.S.

Played Santa Claus last night to about 200 ninos ..

Merry Christmas to all Noront shareholders and may you find good things in your STOCKings (HO..HO.. HO) ...NICKEL,CHROMITE AND IUMS.

DRS

New Message
Please login to post a reply