HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"The stock is going to go down to 10 cents or an actual nickel if"
I am not of so pessimistic view.
I think present sellers are mostly short term sellers who do not have hope of any approvals being released to Noront in the next month or two. By month I mean nothing until mid January because all politicians on holidays until then.
Two months, because still Ontario politicians? will not return until early February.

That assumes that some agreement is reached with Mattawa during politicians absence and when they return we get releases. What if nothing by then? 10 cents within possibility by spring. 5 cents, too much to contemplate at this point in time and state.

With the above comments I expect NOT shares in low 20 cents range in January and to last year's 15 cents in February.
Should any smoke arise of impending approval these very sellers will be scrambling for shares.
That is why we have the Yo Yo reactions to news or lack of.

Just my prognosis and am waiting with a few last dollars just for such an occasion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply