HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hey foss, I am still not so sure about that. There is still the issue of chrome vs nickel we must take into account. Things are moving slower than even the most pessimistic of us anticipated. Noront is the ROF at present time. Chrome ultimately will be the big reward, but for who? Current shareholders, or future ones?

I have been hard on KWG in the past for those very reasons, and I still am, what is the near term catalyst for them, and them alone? News of transportation of course will help but at what point is the inevitable reverse split going to occur? Trust me, it will come.

The problem for me is just that, for what reason would one invest in KWG over NOT if one is inclined to enter the ROF? History has proven all of us to be wrong at this point for ever thinking the ROF would come to fruition. We know it will happen, but the 'when' is something none of us wish to debate anymore. But if we are to assume the Ring of Fire will eventually become a reality, what reason would anyone have to put their money in any company besides noront? Its safe to say eagles nest will be mined before any chrome. Its safe to say noront is by far the most advanced project, by a long shot even. Its safe to say noront has the best FN relationship of any real ROF player. Its safe to say they have a tighter political relationship than their mining peers. They have financial backing, they have the largest land mass in the ROF. The list goes on.

Im not saying that in a given timeframe that KWG won't outperform noront, but overall I highly doubt it will even be a contest. JMO though. Until KWG clears up their share structure I will remain skeptical of them moving forward. At best they can hope for is a nuissance buyout IMO. I hope for their sake I am dead wrong. Good luck to all ROF companies, hopefully our day is coming.

Djje

New Message
Please login to post a reply