HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: End of Feb 27th NOT share price predictions, add yours to the list

Y'all got be riled up now, so I apologize in advance for so many posts. However:

I must appeal to your sense of how much work has gone into trying to move the RoF in spite of the ON government, etc.

Remember all of the work that various organizations have contributed thus far. Those include cities, chambers of commerce, mining readiness programs, consultants, FNs, RoF companies, feasibility studies, energy/transportation committees, other planning boards and toss in Ontario Northland Commission, RoF secretariat, Rae and Iacobbucci... yada yada yada.

The list is absolutely endless! This work has been carrying on for several YEARS and nothing has been done. We've even started petitions, sent emails, letters, placed phone calls and the RoF is in the media as an absolute disaster... Ontario dropped 9 positions in the recent Fraser Institute rankings... yet still no movement. Yet, everyone wants to see this developed. So who is stalling, who is delaying. You see other FNs nearby signing agreements... so my guess is that the Ontario government is still bungling this up, by just being part of it. I just want others to be honest about it.

So... what will it take?

New Message
Please login to post a reply