HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

After the initial disapointment with the announcement and immediate feeling, here we go again more jobs for the boys. More BS.

I started thinking about what the two announcements really mean.

1. The study, while I hate the term and feeling that we need actions not studies, I started thinking we do need a good plan involving all parties, before the we can truely put infrastructure in place to serve all parties the Far North.

2. Flow through tax breaks, How better to get the drills turning, we know Noront has already identified enough Nickle for a small mine, we know there is a large Chromium deposit. My point is that we know there is vast potential for additional deposits, we have to identify some of them.

So in summary, I am now so happy and excited, I do now believe the Ring of Fire mining comunity will open up the far north and once again make Ontario the mining capital of N.America that it once was.

New Message
Please login to post a reply