HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello All,

Typically I keep my post strictly to facts, but here I will offer an opinion that I firmly believe.

The province is moving forward!

It's clear in Michael Gravelle's postion that the EA will move forward on after April 1st.

Has head's up about the deadline is definately a new tone from the government to the FN's and other parties.

The wait is over. The province's has decided and I will give them the benifit of the doubt that they are doing do after some legal consultation.

Consultation with the First Nation is happening and has happen whether or not some of the tribes will acknowledge it.

The EA has been out for years, town halls and discussions have taken place. Members within the community have received training and built knowledge of what life will be like with a mine.

Most recently the announcement at PDAC for funding exmeplifies the consulatation process.

This is consultation. Refusal by the FN to listen or reply does not qualify in my opinion of non-consultation. I will note that there are tribes that have been constructive or at least silent.

Franco-Nevada, Noront, RCF, the Province and Feds have decided to continue to move forward which signals to me that they feel their obligations have been met. The aforementioned parties are all intelligent players (some more intelligent than others) so they don't make moves unless they know what the next steps are.

Now the ball will be put into play soon and it be best for all players to take the field. Shouting from the sidelines is rarely heard by the players once the game gets started.

I am looking forward to upcoming the announcements incoming weeks and months.

GLTA,

JDR

New Message
Please login to post a reply