HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A bit off-topic but I think very revelant with all the FN bashing that has been ongoing on the Ag and SH sites recently. A little background, The famous Dempster Highway runs between Dawson City Yukon and Inuvik NWT and is over 700 KM. Only one stop is half way and that is Eagle Plains Yukon where you can find gas, food and limited accomodations. In the Winter this road is impassable many times due to blizzards, snow, etc. and if you are lucky, you can make it to Eagle Plains. I travelled this road 2 years ago from Inuvik to Whitehorse and back in mid Summer and it was a fascinating trip observing several moose, a mother grizzly with two very small cubs and other wildlife. This FN lady lives in Fort MacPherson, a community about 150 KM from Inuvik and it is where the famous RCMP Lost Patrol are buried, they all perished trying to get back to Dawson City in mid Winter and became lost and all perished. I think this CBC article will show you that all Peoples have some very good members and these members sure follow the old biblical passage. "I am my Brother's keeper". RJ

Enjoy - http://www.cbc.ca/1.3009317

New Message
Please login to post a reply