HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I agree, why would they need up to 50 mil., If they are not going to build a mine this year. It has to be this year or investment is likely going to walk, enough is enough, the governments know this and i am sure the affected FN know this.The promise of a good future for the affected FN will just wither away, not likely to return if this work does not move forward. So to me it looks like the release of the" TOR" can not be to far off. Noront has to have months of lead time to order the equipment and the materials, this is what I think the money will be used for . The government has to release this permit "TOR " and deal with it , its been way to long and everyone knows it , I would think even the FN realize this.Good future for all or back to the past for all, its time to get off the fence and pick your pick !!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply