HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I didn't even bother reading 1/3rd the full article as it seemed to be beyond ridiculous...Alarmist at the least ...(there is a lawyer or two that needs work?) ...perhaps out of fairness/objectivity the author might have included the footprint of the Esker Camp surperimposed upon the Ring of Fire and then superimposed upon Ontario...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/mining-exploration-causing-permanent-damage-in-ring-of-fire-wildlands-league-says-1.3129705

as an aside...I spent 4 or five university summers during my early twenties tree-planting (~250,000 trees) in Northern Ontario (Dubreuilville(North of Wawa), Chapleau Game Reserve, Maitouwadge areas) ...areas that had either been clear cut or otherwise logged , or damaged by either natural fires or controlled -burns...I can attest that there was plenty of wildlife that didn't seem to be particulary phazed by those man-made or natural phenomena (or by my presence for that matter!)

Cheers,

Luker

New Message
Please login to post a reply